Rewinding short rolls is one of Grafix Plastics complementary capabilities to slitting. We can supply our materials in short rolls as well as long. By short, we mean rolls that are less than 500′. In addition to rewinding our own materials to size, we can also rewind our customer’s materials to size. By combining our slitting and rewinding capabilities, we are able to breakdown very large rolls into many small or narrower rolls.
Short Roll Converting Parameters:
- Thickness range: .0005″ to .020″ (.012mm to .5mm)
- Width range: 5″ to 61″ (125mm to 1500mm)
- Start weight: 1500 lbs. (700kg)
- Core size: 3″ to 10″ (76mm to 254mm)
- Max finished length up to 500′ (depending on the material)
- Core sizes: 1.5″, 2″, 3″ or 6″ (35mm, 50mm, 76mm or 152mm)
Contact us with your requirements today using our handy start an inquiry button.