Static Cling Vinyl Film
Static Cling Vinyl Film by Grafix Plastics is a PVC Film, that
sticks / clings to smooth gloss surfaces such as glass, smooth plastic
and shiny metal surfaces. It sticks to these surfaces without any
adhesive and can be removed without leaving behind any residue.
Grafix Cling Film is ideal for a variety of graphics, craft and
decorative applications such as signs, decals, window graphics,
door covering, protective masking and much, much, more.
- Removable with no residue left behind
- Comes on Lay-Flat 8pt. release board
- Stocked in 9 colors (including clear and white)
- Easy to work with (Great for Sign Fabricators)
- Won't lose its shape, color or cling
This film is not top coated for printing. However it can be printed by the following methods given that the appropriate inks are used (please consult your ink vendor)
- Screen Printing
- UV Offset
- UV Flexography (with primer ink as the first color)
- Thermal Transfer
Other printing processes require a top-coated material. Top-coated Grafix-Cling is available on a custom order basis. Minimum orders will apply.
Product Conversion to Customer Specifications
Grafix® Specializes In Converting Plastic Film & Sheet
To Customer Specification: